Stress Management (1-day)
People today are experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Many people feel the demands of the workplace, combined with the demands of home, have become too much to handle. This one-day course explores the causes of such stress and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that people can use every day.
- Understanding that stress is an unavoidable part of everybody’s life
- Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- Changing the situations and actions that can be changed
- How to deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed
- Creating an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress