Harassment in the Workplace
Harassment or sexual violence of any kind in their workplace should not be tolerated.
But, how do you prevent harassment from occurring? What types of policies should be made? What should managers do to protect their employees? And if a complaint is filed, what should you do?
- Explaining acceptable workplace behaviour
- Assisting in creating a harassment policy
- Stating some ways to prevent harassment and understand what role they can play
- Demonstrating some ways to protect themselves from harassment
- Understanding the complaint process, from the complaint to the reply, to mediation or investigation, to a solution
- Helping the workplace return to normal after a harassment incident
- Plus, more…
In partnership with Coursetter