Anger is a completely normal, usually healthy, human emotion, but it can get out of control and turn destructive. It can lead to problems at work, in our personal relationships, and in the overall quality of life. Anger can also make you feel as though you are at the mercy of an unpredictable and powerful emotion. Managing anger productively is important and those who can manage their anger are much more successful. This one-day course is designed to help give you and your organization that edge.
- Recognizing how anger affects your body, your mind, and your behaviour
- Using the five-step method to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger
- Creating an anger log to identify what triggers your anger
- Controlling your own emotions when faced with other peoples’ anger
- Helping other people safely manage their repressed or expressed anger safely
- Communicating with others in a constructive and assertive manner
In partnership with Coursetter